Vaattunki down jacket
The Vaattunki down jacket is the ideal choice for the cold season. When temperatures decrease, we want warm, light and versatile clothes for our little ones.
- Waterproofing: 10000 mm;
- Breathability: 7,000 g / m2 / 24 h;
- Warm: up to -30°C;
- Resistant to water, wind and dirt;
- Contains recycled polyester fibers;
- Filling: 60% Down and 40% Feathers;
- Filling power: 550;
- Certification: RDS (Responsible Down Standard), bluesign®, Control Union;
- Innovative design especially for winter sports, super comfortable and provided with a lot of functional details, one of the best jackets of the season. The shape can be adjusted for a perfect look;
- The detachable hood not only offers unbeatable protection, but is also secure.
- Smooth Polyester lining feels very comfortable as an intermediate layer and makes dressing and undressing easier;
- Lycra inner cuffs, with holes for the thumbs;
- Adjustable hem with Snow Locks at the waist and next to the cuffs to keep moisture away;
- Two outer pockets equipped with durable zippers, special pocket for ski goggles, inner chest pocket (starting with size 116);
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO coating;
- Does not contain Dangerous fluorocarbons for the body.